ForHonorForHonor

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Sunrise Sunrise

Man this is beautiful. I was skeptical at first due to the length, but you killed it on this one. Gorgeous, near-perfect in almost every way I can think of.

SiriusEmission responds:

So much thanks. This track isn't larger than, maybe you or everyone also wants, because of my computer. It just can't give me a chance to make some project like this more massive, sorry. Soon, i hope, i will get more powerful computer and finish this.

Secret me Secret me

I like it. I feel like this is something that could easily be expanded into a really nice full-length song. Good work!

SiriusEmission responds:

This would be nice, thank you.

Peace {durn} Peace {durn}

Alright. Woah. Let me just say that, in my "experience", this is a style of music that a lot of people have a tendency to... Mess up. Like a lot. YOU DID NOT. This is exactly as it should be.
You obviously know what you're doing. This is a hell of a song.

durn responds:

w00t! Thanks for enjoying your experience. :D ForHonor, For Glory!

Infinite Power Infinite Power

So the first time I listened to this I just sorta listened to the song, which is very quirky and sorta weird, but the second time, I listened to it from the standpoint of "if it were in a video game"... Cuz I mean, it's a video game loop.
And you know what? This is amazing. It would fit so well in so many situations and loops well enough that I think some flash artists should seriously consider using it.

BowserThedestructive responds:

Why thank you, that seems to be how all my songs shape out to be, for some form of a video game. I just cannot distinguish myself from producing a track or loop which can fit into a video-game. I would be honored to have a track of mine be put into a flash artists content. Majority of my tracks have to be looked at from a game perspective.

Thanks for the review!.

Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT

Alright, so I really liked this, and I'm looking forward to June 25th now. Your use of effects is top notch, and the incorporation of acoustic instruments at times is really something. It's clear that a lot of time has been put into this music.